On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 13:39:11 -0800, "AAvK" wrote:

One obvious result is that we'd catch more terrorists....

With what these Musslims do to innocent people as "actual" compared to what
the Nazis merely "thought" (and still think) of the Jews, if this so entirely for
real and as dangerous as death to innocents, then I don't see why not. This is
an emergency!!!

And there is a real temptation to do truly stupid things in
emergencies. Ask the Japanese who were in the US during WWII.

We have to strike a balance here.

--RC

"Sometimes history doesn't repeat itself. It just yells
'can't you remember anything I've told you?' and lets
fly with a club.
-- John W. Cambell Jr.