Glenna Rose

writes:

I also make an occasional boo boo and have to alter everything
to adjust for my mistake... lol

Well, Bob, isn't that the mark of a true artist?

How many flowers got extra petals because of a slip of the brush we'll
never know, or how many great new dishes were prepared because the cook
didn't have an ingredient or used the "wrong" one. Even wording in letters
pre-correction tape days could be more creative with the typist not
wanting to correct a mistyped stroke.

Suppose that is how circular tables *really* came about? Maybe someone
cut the board too short and decided to continue it and make it a circle
rather than a rectangle or square. (Never did believe the King Arthur
story anyway, nice fairy tale.)

"Fess up, how many projects have you improved with a "boo-boo?"

Glenna