Andrew Gabriel

Default AA Lithium batteries

In article ,
mutley writes:
Are the Lithium type of AA batteries up to the job? I have seen Energizer
L39 offered at £3.29 each for 2000mAH, which is a lot compared with (good)
standard alkaline types (Maximum, Powermax etc.) at about 40-50p. each. I'm
considering the L39 for a power-hungry digicam, instead of buying 2 sets of
NiMH and a good charger, or sticking with multi-packs of alkalines.

I use L91's in my digital camera, which is rather power hungry.
Not sure what L39's are. L91's are 1.5V AA, and I think they are
4000mAH. I buy them in the USA though -- they are less than half
the price there. They seem to last very much longer than 2000mAH
NiMH -- much longer than twice as long.

--
Andrew Gabriel