Greg O

"Bob" wrote in message ...
Hi,

I went to measure the net space today. It turned out to be only 17' 6"
net, garage door closed, from inside of the door to the utility platform.
My van is 16' long bumper to bumper so there is only 18" clearance head
and tail combine. Can an average person with reasonable care park it on
daily basis without too much difficulties? I don't have such experience.
Cannot try it now because the driveway concrete is only one day old.

Your input is appreciated.

Bob

I went back and read your first post, I would be ****ed!
I don't know what recourse you would have, but if the plans clearly stated a
24 foot deep garage I would be asking the builder what he plans to do about
it!
For me it would be a MAJOR aggravation!
Greg