John Grossbohlin

Default Dust Monkey

I came across something on Amazon.com this evening that folks with
Contractor Saws and dust issues might find interesting... might not.

Dust Monkey DM100, Dust Collection Kit for Contractor's Saw

I've got a cabinet saw so it isn't of any use to me. However, an associate
of mine has been on a mission-from-God to improve the dust collection of his
contractor saw so I was looking around...

The only review on Amazon is from somebody who only half installed the
thing... kind of hurts the credibility of his review.

John