Mike Marlow

"damian penney" wrote in message
oups.com...
It wasn't me who started disparaging others now was it? I offered the
original poster a solution to his problem only to be pounced on because
the solution is frowned on by certain members of this group who see it
as a lesser mechanism for accessing usenet that's only used by newbies
who don't know any better. It isn't. With regards quoting posts, you
use Outlook Express which threads posts quite nicely, show me a client
that doesn't thread posts or allow you to find the parent if need be.
You say quoting helps, I say it doesn't. Bottom line is that you
resorted to petty sniping because I suggested using Google Groups.

Actually... no. You should not presume why I responded with what I did, or
attempt to associate a motive that I have not articulated. You have at best
a 50/50 chance of getting it right and you didn't. I have no problem at all
with people who post from google. My comments were strictly related to not
including quoted text, which has been a usenet standard from day one. So -
your bottom line is wrong.
--

-Mike-