gregg

Doug Miller wrote:

In article , gregg
wrote:

So if you believe this, and if you feel about it so strongly, why don't
you
hire a lawyer and work it up the legal chain and get it taken care of?

Simply put, it's the old story: champagne tastes and a beer budget. If I
ever hit the lottery big (unlikely, since I don't buy tickets) that's on
my list of things to do.

Uh huh. Yeah right. You could always start a web page, gather money, get
other people to join in the suit etc.

You fear your constitutional rights are in serious jeopardy..right?

--
Saville

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/backstaffhome.html

Restoration of my 82 year old Herreshoff S-Boat sailboat:

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/SBOATrestore.htm

Steambending FAQ with photos:

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/Steambend.htm