On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 08:52:18 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 22:30:05 -0500,
wrote:

Any of you good fellows have a Setra 280E pressure transducer sitting
around in your parts box? 0-50psi preferred? I need one for a project
I'm working on - reads out 0-5volts for 0-50psi.

Thanks for looking.

Too bad you are not closer. Ive got all kinds of that shi..er...Stuff
in huge boxes.

Gunner

In other words, if I was closer I could sort through it and find what
I need - but it's hardly worth your while to start digging - right??
"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown