Ed Sirett

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:35:50 +0000, ff wrote:

Does anyone know where we might be able to find a few imperial tiles

Thanks for the thoughts and offers. I had no luck finding any 152mm
tiles anywere. In the end we did it the easy way and just put in 150mm
tiles with a thicker grout space inbetween. Actually it does not look
that bad as the glary reflective white makes it hard to see the
detail. Mind you if you do notice it makes it look like the tiles are
sliding down the wall...

.... Turns out that homebase value basic white tiles are 6".
As I discovered when trying to patch a small area the other week.