Aldo Larrabiata

Chemical stripper with a formic acid basis.
works very well.

"Jerry G." a écrit dans le message news:
Solder will not work with enamel. The enamel is a type of insulation. You
must burn or scrape it off to get the solder to work with it.

--

Jerry G.
=====

"meirman" wrote in message
Is it necessary to clean the enamel from enamelled wire before
soldering it?

I have a vague recollection that I read that it wasn't, and I only
have a couple little stubs that I'm afraid will beak off if I move
them around at all. (These are part of the 110volt winding in step
down transformer.)

Meirman
--
If emailing, please let me know whether