Doug Miller

In article , gregg wrote:

So if you believe this, and if you feel about it so strongly, why don't you
hire a lawyer and work it up the legal chain and get it taken care of?

Simply put, it's the old story: champagne tastes and a beer budget. If I ever
hit the lottery big (unlikely, since I don't buy tickets) that's on my list of
things to do.

--
Regards,