gregg

Doug Miller wrote:

In article , Doug Winterburn
wrote:
On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 00:55:53 +0000, Doug Miller wrote:

My point is: what do you do, what *can* you do, when the Court simply
*ignores* the plain language of the Constitution and makes whatever
ruling it damn pleases?

As the SC did in obliterating the tenth amendment when they determined
that Social Security was OK as part of the commerce clause of the
constitution?

That would be another example, sure. It's time to throw all their damned
tea in the harbor again.

So if you believe this, and if you feel about it so strongly, why don't you
hire a lawyer and work it up the legal chain and get it taken care of?

--
Saville

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/backstaffhome.html

Restoration of my 82 year old Herreshoff S-Boat sailboat:

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/SBOATrestore.htm

Steambending FAQ with photos:

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/Steambend.htm