damian penney

Actually, no. Sorry, but I don't memorize the contents of every

thread
I participate in and who is saying what to whom.

Usenet is threaded so you don't HAVE to memorize the contents of the
entire thread, replys directly reference the post that is being
responded to.

Right, so because two of us are trying to explain to you how your

posting
method interferes with people understanding _your posts_, somehow

this is
our problem. Got it. The fact that you've been on usenet for more

than
a decade isn't relevant; there were clueless newbies ten years ago

too.

Oh yes you're really trying to be ever so helpful; lets face it you
didn't like the solution I offered the original poster and jumped up on
your high horse.

Most people would have noticed, in a decade, that replying with no