damian penney

It wasn't me who started disparaging others now was it? I offered the
original poster a solution to his problem only to be pounced on because
the solution is frowned on by certain members of this group who see it
as a lesser mechanism for accessing usenet that's only used by newbies
who don't know any better. It isn't. With regards quoting posts, you
use Outlook Express which threads posts quite nicely, show me a client
that doesn't thread posts or allow you to find the parent if need be.
You say quoting helps, I say it doesn't. Bottom line is that you
resorted to petty sniping because I suggested using Google Groups.

Mike Marlow wrote:
"damian penney" wrote in message
ups.com...

Mike Marlow wrote:
"damian penney" wrote in message
oups.com...
Or head to Google Groups.

Are you having a hard time understanding how newsgroups work?

--

-Mike-

No, I'm having a hard time figuring out why you're being such petty
jackasses.

Well, as you stated in another post, you've been on usenet for over a
decade - you should have figured out by now that including text is

(if
nothing else) considerate to other readers. But then again I also

read how
you don't seem to care about that and are off on some individual

trip.
Fine. Those who are so self absorbed as you seem to be seldom have

much of
value to offer.
--

-Mike-