Andy Hill wrote:
First, how long have you lived there? I once rented an apartment

that was
about that distance from a major highway. It took me well under a

month to get
used to the noise level (and, having come from pretty rural area, it

*did* take
some getting used to). Soothing background noise, if you choose to

look at it
that way.

If you've been there more than a couple of months and still haven't

adapted, I
have a feeling it's going to be cheaper to take your losses, sell,

and move
elsewhere than to try to retrofit the condo.

You have some good points. I guess there is noise everywhere. So rather
than move where there isn't noise, focus on trying to minimize what
reaches your ear by white noise and perhaps sound proofing windows.
Thx!