Bob Shuman

His knowledge of the subject has convinced me that he knows a thing or two
about internal combustion engines used in mowers and such and that current
Briggs and Stratton engines are of poor quality. Prior to reading these
posts I had assumed B&S were good engines based on my personal experience
with them, but then again my current 5KW generator and lawnmowers I used
prior to purchasing the Honda were all made in the mid-80's before they
moved production to the Far East.

That said, I still think that lawn mower oil changes any more frequently
than two or possibly three times a year for my use (~50 hours per year)
would be overkill.

Bob

"James Sweet" wrote in message

Wrong.

snip
.
If you really new anything about engine mechanics you'd know about

the...

snip

snip

Starting to sound a bit like a troll... You'd think he owns a bunch of

stock
in a certain small engine manufacture...