bf

Default need help: solid wood tabletop/wood movement

Hi, I built a kitchen table about 4 months ago. The top is solid oak,
2" thick. The table top is roughly 6' long and 3' wide.

I bolted the table top to the "I" shaped legs with 2 1/2" lag bolts.
I oversized the holes in the legs to allow for some wood movement.

Anyhow, the table top is now bowing upwards. The bolts are holding it
down close to the legs, but the area between the bolts (roughly a 2'
span) is bowing up.

I'm thinking about unbolting the top and hoping it will resettle back
to being "flat". Is there any chance of that working? Or any other
suggestions? It's going to be impossible to bolt it down in the middle
of the leg without ruining it, I'm afraid.

If it makes any difference, the top was finished with 3 coats of oil
based poly. Both the top and bottom were finished the same.
The gap is roughly 3/8" where it has bowed.

Thanks in advance.