JerryMouse

Matt wrote:
YEAH! Plus, the liquid nails stuff has a groovy pic of some blond
chick in a cowboy hat and long white boots! I always liked that pic
too. What were the marketing folks thinking? Hmmmm.... what can we do
to make this glue fly off the shelves? I know! SEX! But, this is
glue. How can we make glue sexy? ... I know! A blond in a cowboy
outfit!!! Nothing screams SEXY like a girl dressed as a cowboy! Them
builders will be LINING UP FOR MILES to buy our glue!

One last question: Do you ever wonder, if in the entire history of
liquid nails and the sexy cowgirl, that some poor soul somewhere
visualized her while masturbating? Me either.

I'm impressed! You can type better with one hand than I can with two.