Goedjn

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 13:01:41 -0500, "Robert11"
wrote:

Hello:

I want to nail some wooden 2x4's to the interior concrete foundation in my
garage to hang some hooks from, for holding shovels, etc.

I have seen some special "concrete nails" which I'm told can be driven into
the concrete, and will hold well.

What I'm wondering is:

a. Will these rather large nails damage the concrete, or more importantly
tend to "crack" it ?

I'd use glue to hold the board in against the wall, and only depend on
the nails to hold it up. Isn't the normal technique to make a hole,
stuff-the hole with something that will expand to fill the space, and
then drive the nail/screw into the stuffing?