Chris

Default gurgling radiators

Hi all

6 months ago I had all my rad valves changed to TRV's (Myson)
1. In the living room is a single 84" x 30" rad.
There is a very loud gurgling sound coming from the new valve.
The bottom half of the rad is cold. I have blead but not air comes out.

2. The spare bedroom rad needs bleeding every couple of days.

The boiler is about 20 years old and is turned up to max.

The TRVs virtually turn of the rads if only turned down one notch.

My plumber is not very reliable. It took 4 months and 20 phone calls to get
him to do the job so the chances of him coming back to fix them are remote.

TIA for any help

Chris.