pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show steamer
wrote back on Mon, 31 Jan 2005 18:37:19 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking :
--WT = Water Tube
--FT = Fire Tube
--If you don't know the difference you shouldn't be messing with
anything bigger than a tea kettle! ;-)

Thanks.

Seeing as how I'm offering free advice (with a money back guarantee)
I'm not planning on messing with steam any time soon. :-)

tschus
pyotr

Hmmm, I wonder, if I can mill the setup from a forged block of
titanium?

--
pyotr filipivich.