Phisherman

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 01:18:54 GMT, "Tom in Oregon"
wrote:

Hi to all once again,

It's been a very long time since I frequented the group due to one thing or
another.

I'm just curious what the feeling or guide lines are about trying to sell a
used piece of equipment. This is just a one time thing for me as I usually
don't sell my tools but I do have a useful piece of shop equipment for sale.
I am upgrading.

I just didn't want to blurt it out and violate any laws, unspoken or
otherwise.

I will be around from time to time.

Tom in Oregon

Personally, I don't object to selling woodworking equipment in this
forum. I have not read a lot of objection about sellers. However,
you might get better results to sell it on a radio swap program and/or
local newspaper. Shipping heavy equipment can be expensive. Now
you've got me curious. I have to ask what are you thinking about
selling? And, why are you selling it?