Phil

Trial lawyers and the ACLU. The ACLU has no regard for values, they defend
child sexual preditors! While most trail lawyers are lower than whale **** at
the bottom of the ocean, at least they are in it for personal greed which puts
them one step above the ACLU.

Todd Fatheree wrote:

Remember to send a thank you note to your local trial lawyers for that.

todd

"Bob Schmall" wrote in message
Scary, you bet. And relevant. I signed on to teach a course in astronomy
through my town's recreation department. Before they'll approve the course

am required to sign an authorization that allows them to query the

Selective
Service, ANY law enforcement agency or jail officer, ANY place of

business,
ANY court, ANY school or other educational institution.
And to top it off, they want me to sign away ANY rights I may have to
liability or damages of ANY kind.
After checking with the ACLU and my state government, I'm about to tell

them
some very specific place where they can store their form. It may be legal,
but it ain't right.

Bob

"Nova" wrote in message
I thought some might enjoy this: