Brian Lawson

Hey Andrew,

Sorry, forgot to write and say it's already put in an envelope and
addressed, ready to send in the morning.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 18:53:29 -0500, "Andrew V"
wrote:

Brian

Check your mail box ....and thank you

Andrew

"Brian Lawson" wrote in message
.. .
Hey Andrew,

I was interested in the same thing(s) a year or so ago, and I picked
up a CD from Home Depot. It's been a while since I looked at it, but
it's called GarageBOT, and allows you to some VERY simple designing,
and gives you a Material List when you ask for it.

I have no use for it anymore (shop is up) and in fact never did use it
to do the design ('nother story), so you are welcome to it. If you
are interested, send me an email to my other (non-RCM) e-dress, which
is with a header like "GarageBot". Include your
postal adddress, and I'll send it the day after I hear from you.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 14:52:04 -0500, "Andrew V"
wrote:

It looks like I'll finally be building a shop/garage come spring.
(hurray... 2 yr w/o a shop) Anyway I'm looking for recommends on design
software. If anybody has firsthand exp. with a decent piece of software
lets hear about it. I need to layout a smithy and welding shop. The power
hammer and the plasma table all need to find a home that won't bother the
infloor radiant heat so I need to nail down my layout pretty well before I
place tubing. The site will lend itself to a "bank barn" style building
and
I envision the metalwork's on the downside and the garage and wood
shop/studio space above. I will be consulting an architect on the
structural
issues and my have him do the finial plans but I don't see any reason to
pay
him to move tools around for me. I figure I can build a few shops on paper
find what works and have the architect fine tune the structure and do the
final drawings. I googled the group and found lots of shop tips and such
but