JimL

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 14:21:25 GMT, Marina wrote:

(Doug Miller) wrote in
. com:

In article 1107176066.7c59d379d775ad613247fe123e0f6378@bubba news,
Marina wrote:
My husband got our truck into the garage. With the door closed there
was hardly even 1 inch space. He had to creep it in there and get the
bumper directly onto the studs w/o smashing anything.

For my car, it was too long for the garage. He notched out 2 studs
for the bumper to fit into to be able to get the whole car inside.

Why did you buy a house with such a small garage?

Let's see, last time I looked this was a group for offering experiences
about how we got around problems and not a wise cracking group on personal
choices. If you want to be the wise guy, then you'll just be ignored.
Marina

Lighten up!

You take yourself way too serious.

PJ