kip

Ok Fine let us know when the Flyback is installed.

kip
"DHT112A" wrote in message
oups.com...
It is 1.54uf cap and I had it out to check capacitance along with the
2200uf cap and both checked ok. I have been over this chassis several
times with a magnifying glass and found two bad joints caused by the
glue which were resoldered to no avail.

It does not try to start. It does start and will run for a while
before shutting down.

I have, since the original post, replaced the jungle chip Q4505 and
capacitors C4504, C4518 & 19

I have come to a conclusion it must be the flyback even though the
windings all check OK. I saw a small wisp of smoke one time but cannot
isolate where it came from. It came out from behind the flyback from
where I was looking at the chassis. There is no smell and no burned
parts. I am expecting one in the mail today.

I would have never paid someone to do this. I am learning a lot about
this sand and I figure I can throw a lot of parts at it versus buying a
new one of this size.