Doug Miller

In article , Roger Haar wrote:

I am wondering if anyone makes extra long T shank
(Bosch style) jig saw blades? This weekend I
needed to cut off some 4X4 post and used my jig
saw.

Dunno about the blades you're looking for... but you could use a reciprocating
saw (Sawzall) as an alternative. I have a blade for my recipro saw that will
cut through a 6x6 with ease.

--
Regards,