Matt

Do you know what drives me crazy? When I'm watching a movie, either at
the theater or at home, and whoever I'm watching it with starts asking
me questions about it. Stuff like: 'What did he do that', and 'Whats
she gonna do next'. How the hell do I know? I've never seen this movie
before either. But you can't say that, cause then the person gets upset
and then either storms off in a huff, or starts bitching about
something else, and never shuts up. So you have to either pretend that
you are so engrossed in the movie you didn't hear them (this strategy
never works) or smile and say something to pacify them. You'd like to
say 'Why don't you shut the **** up and watch - maybe you'll figure it
out!' but you can't. Well maybe if you are a little drunk you can, but
it depends on a lot of different things.