Josh

First of all thank you all for the very kind words.

to Mark and Juanita's finishing question:
The finish started with a coat of a tung oil/varnish blend, then 3
coats of thinned gloss poly that I wiped on the top, and 1 coat of
brushed on satin poly for the apron and legs. Then I buffed everything
with steel wool and wax.

to Al, about making chairs:
I've been asked that a lot, and the answer is no. I've never made a
chair, and I dont believe I'm gonna start any time soon, especially
since I was just forced to dismantle my shop. (we moved, hence the new
dining table as the one last project). But I'm sure we'll run into
some chairs that match well enough.

Phisherman, slow website:
I didn't realize that all those files are about half a meg until you
pointed it out. I'll shrink those down as soon as I get a chance.

Phisherman wrote:
On 30 Jan 2005 20:31:27 -0800, "Josh" wrote:

http://www.joshberger.com/diningtable.html

Please let me know what you all think. All comments welcome.
Thanks,
Josh

I think the images need to be optimized for dialup users (I grew
impatient waiting).