Lesley

FYI, my home warranty is NOT with American Home Shield. But one of my
siblings has a home warranty with them and she has had a number of
covered events and has never been disappointed. She has been renewing
for 7 years and still swears by them. I, however, have no first-hand
experience with them. My home warranty is with Aon. So far, I am
happy with them.
They have already replaced my hot water heater. It would have cost me
$550, but all I had to pay was $50 deductible. That hot water heater
has already paid for the policy for this year. So with the new gas
stove, I'll be coming out WAY ahead.

Don't get me wrong; it's not like I haven't called them for something
and they said it probably wouldn't be covered. But NO insurance policy
or warranty covers EVERYTHING. . .

Best!

Lesley