Richard

Tony Walker wrote:

Hello, our Ocean Combi boiler is on it's last legs. It has being covered by an
insurance policy from Home Service Insurance.

I have been told by the heating engineer sent by the insurance company that
tried to fix the boiler that the Worcester 2F CDI would be the best boiler to
replace it He also recemonded a Baxi 80 ECO and a Vaillant Turbomax.

Do you agree with his choice?

My other question is would it be better to get a heating engineer to supply and
fit the new boiler or for me to buy the boiler mail order and then get a
someone to just fit it.

Also as I live in Preston Lancashire has anybody any recommendations as regard
to central heating engineers in this area?

Any advice would be grateful.

Many thanks,

Tony.

I would get the fitters to buy it. If anything goes wrong you will be
in a far better position under the sales of goods act to get it sorted
by the fitters. If you can fit it yourself and just need the fitters
for commissioning it then go ahead snd buy online.