Charlie Self

Rob Mitchell responds:

As for content, a picture is a good thing if it is really necessary,
like a picture of an article I am bidding on on ebay. A huge flash
presentation that is automatically displayed for me is annoying even
with broadband. So is sound.

Yes. Flash sucks, and not as if it is a gloat. I forgot to hook up my speakers
for nearly three months after we moved. I then decided I wanted to listen to
some Bill Haley and the Comets, so hooked them up, but when music isn't on (it
isn't on often, because I don't like to try to work with it in the background),
the sound is turned almost off.

Charlie Self
"They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some
kind of federal program." George W. Bush, St. Charles, Missouri, November 2,
2000