Fly-by-Night CC

In article ,
Ba r r y wrote:

That sounds like that recommendation to touch up jointer knives with a
sharpening stone and the jointer running

Not at all, maybe I didn't explain it correctly.

You are LIGHTLY touching the SIDE of the teeth on a moving blade with
a hard abrasive. This is done to the side the cut leads toward. The
abrasive used should be BIG ENOUGH, or mounted to wood, so that the
fingers are comfortably distant from the blade.

My apologies Barry. I guess I misunderstood and thought you were talking
about facing the teeth while the saw was running.

____

as 100% Americanism." -- Huey P. Long