xrongor

Default i want a doorbell that....

im looking for a doorbell that meets the following criteria:

- wireless buttons. I want the main unit (the ringer part, the receiver) to
plug into an outlet and not use batteries. i know some systems are
compeltely wireless this is not what i want. i dont want to have to replace
batteries in a unit in an area i already have power to. of course the
buttons will need batteries...

- two buttons with seperate ring for each button (back and front door).

- some of the wireless doorbells ive seen have hidious buttons. im not
asking for much, just a tiny bit of style and not some bulky white plastic
box with a white plastic button.

- has an actual chime. not a digital recording of a chime, not some pac man
sound, and not mozart. i want there to be some piece of metal in there that
is struck by something and sounds real nice. ding for one button, ding dong
for the other.

- is under 100 bucks.

ive found a few that meet some of my criteria, and none that meet all...

any suggestions?

thx
randy