Art

www.bia.org

I would stay away from using acid on it.

"R. Levor" wrote in message
m...
I have a brick walkway about 10 years old leading from my porch to the
street. The first half is under a carport, the rest in the open. We never
had efflorescence before. Since the recent heavy rains in L.A. there is a
huge volume of it on the bricks and a little on the concrete driveway under
the carport, which was mostly dry, and none in the open areas. Can anyone
say why this would be happening now? I am brooming it off often, but it
comes back as thick as light snow. I'm debating using dilute acid, but I'm
not sure that will solve it. Thanks.

Bob L.