mark (sixstringtheoryDOTcom)

Alan wrote:
200 sq foot kitchen with island took professional installer 2 days to put
down Pergo over the existing sheet goods.

Was this glue-together stuff? I had a 150sqft kitchen done by a Pro
(after I had done it myself and after laying down the entire floor
noticing what appeared to be dried up dirty glue on the edge of a plank
smack dab in the middle of the room....turned out it was a defective
board...called the vendor and they had a contractor replace the entire
floor for me under warranty). It took him 1.5 days and this was for
cheap glue-together Ikea flooring.

mark