Michael Baugh

Wrong tools.
Use a pick!!!
Sort of thing for miners breaking rock.

Someone at Home Depot told me how you just couldn't
break up one of those old tubs, I brought him a square
of it in my back pocket. Took less than an hour to have
that tub reduced to pieces that could fit into a bucket.

"Punch" wrote in message

"Andrew Sarangan" wrote in message
1...

Is it possible to cut a cast iron bathtub with a circular saw? I bought
the
metal cutting abrasive blades, but it is eating up the blade faster than
the bathtub. Ended up with a heap of black dust from the blade, but only

small dent in the bath tub. The cut is getting red hot, and sparks are
flying. At this rate, it will take me days to get through. I am

wondering
if there is an easier way. I can't use a sledge hammer as there isn't

much
room for swing. Perhaps a different kind of blade? Any ideas are
appreciated. Thanks!

flip tub upside down, stand on it swing sledge!