MUADIBŪ

On 26 Jan 2005 13:40:01 -0800, "Matt" wrote:

Well, I've never plonked anyone, so I'm not a plonker.

I think... I'm a Plonkee.

But, I can't be sure because Effi didn't really plonk me (you see, the
brain surgeon responded to a post of mine - _after_ she claims to have
plonked me).... so it's difficult to say.

I think the real problem here is that it's been FAR TOO LONG since
anyone plonked Effe. In fact, I'd be surprised if Effe even remembered
how to plonk anymore........

For some reason, I am having a problem with Angelfire letting me
change the file name on this one, So instead of it saying "Effi" it
says Singleton

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/ssterile/SINGLETON.html

( effi, get some really thick Skin. It'll help with the fun stuff.)

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIBŪ

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html

one small step for man,.....