John B

Good advice from both of you. Thanks!
"The Ranger" wrote
Melba's Jammin' wrote
Nasty hair clog: alternate methods for dealing with them?
I've had the best luck with a long plastic gizmo from Home
Depot - about $2-3. It's flexible and has jaggysnaggy teeth
(more like barbs) on it. It's about two feet long and you
push it down the drain as far as you can and pull it back up.
Wouldn't believe the cruddy hair clogs it hauls out.
Especially afte my long-haired son has visited.

I have this tool, too. I won't go back to using liquids.

You also will be shocked

No I won't!
at the ease it whips about as you're
trying to clean the tool. Be sure to wear gloves, clothing that you
don't mind getting spattered, and eye protection.

The Ranger