HvacTech2

Hi PrecisionMachinisT, hope you are having a nice day

On 22-Jul-12 At About 12:00:19, PrecisionMachinisT wrote to PrecisionMachinisT
Subject: Defrosting heat pumps

P From: "PrecisionMachinisT"

P And no, Im not gonna apologize for defrosting my heat pump with the
P fan running--all I can say is it has always worked just fine for me
P when the need has arisen to defrost in a pinch

Lets just say you do it your way and abuse the system and I will do it my way
and save wear and tear on the compressor. I have defrosted it both ways and
my way works much better and faster. as I said I have seen and worked on
WAAAAAAYYYYY more heat pump systems than you have ever seen. I actually
prefer a garden hose when it isn't below freezing out.

-= HvacTech2 =-

... "After they make styrofoam, what do they ship it in?" - s.w.

___ TagDude 0.92á+[DM]
spam protection measure, Please remove the 33 to send e-mail