dadiOH

Default buff out scratches in newly refinished hardwood

PGG wrote:
Hello,

I had my hardwood floors refinished about 6 months ago. Just last
night, I had some people over and to my horror, one of the felt pads
on a chair fell off. Now this spot where the chair was used has some
light scratches. Can I do anything to buff these out or fill them
in? I've heard that rubbing the area (which is only about a square
foot) with polyurethane diluted with paint thinner would fill in this
area without being noticeable

Won't fill it in (without many coats) but it will make it nearly
invisible. No need to rub, just wipe on.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...