Ben Mack

Default Vaillant Turbomax Plus 828E - loud bangs

In article , M. Konopka
writes
£279 including 149.99 + VAT for the valve.

The valve is £65 + VAT from Ezypart
http://www.ezypart.co.uk/parts/part_id__164
(see thread 'Vaillant Turbomax - odd behaviour', Lee's posting 4th
March) - I would have a word with whoever charged you 150 quid!

I managed to blag a free one from Vaillant even though the boiler was
outside warranty, because this is a known dodgy valve

However if yours has been replaced already, it is probably one of the
new improved valves (the dodgy ones are labelled A43)

In article , Lee
writes
Hope you manage to get Vaillant to reimburse you anyway, perhaps if
enough people do this, then Vaillant will be more careful with the next
design...

Seconded ;-)
--
Ben Mack