mel

Most of the animals we kill and eat wouldn't even exist if it weren't for
the industrial feed and slaughter operations.

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message
I eat meat; don't have much of a problem with most hunting; but I do
think we owe the animals we kill and eat more respect and decency than
they get on those industrial feed and slaughter operations.

Are you willing to pay higher prices for it is the key question...or buy
from US producers who do over cheaper importers who don't? The answer
to those questions has always been "yes" on the tongue, "no" from the
pocketbook...