Silvan

J T wrote:

bit more, we feel it's best to go on a case by case basis. We don't
want to receive a picture of Silvan in drag.

That's good, because somewhere around here is a shot of me one night when I
was a bit on the abbreviated side (ie hammmmmmmmered), and I decided to
play rock star like that red hot chilly pepper guy I had read about on TV.
It's a shot of me with nothin' but a sock and an electric guitar.

I can't believe Wal-Mart actually printed that one.

Anyway, it's here somewhere, surely, in this pile of hundreds and hundreds
of prints I have from my big photographer wannabe days, and I'll dig it up
if pressed. So don't press too hard if you want to keep your lunch down
there in your belly where it belongs.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/