MBQ

Default Repairing scratched laminate

"Andrew Simpson" wrote in message ...
"Richard" wrote in message
Hi MBQ,

Yes I was initially referring to the repair kits !! How well do they work
?? The scratch isn't deep, and it's mainly the removal of the varnish

that
catches the eye in the sunlight .... will these repair kits improve that

or
just the colour you see when you look closely at it ??

Sorry, I was just saying what I would do. I've not actually had to do
it, yet...

Richard.

Richard,

Try this company who provide the colorfil range of products to repair
laminate fill gaps between work surfaces etc. They may need a product code
though to give you an exact match as I had to with my work surface but I was
impressed as the colour match was spot on!.

The company name is T G Panels and the product
is called colourfil. The telephone number for them is 01277 899800.

I hope that this is of some help.

Andrew.

The ones that B&Q and Wickes sell are branded "Colorfill". I don't
know if they are the same and they only have a few colours to match
their worktops. You can supposedly mix them but when I used it on a
worktop it cured very quickly.

MBQ