Larry Jaques

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 01:08:32 -0500, the inscrutable Silvan
spake:

posted & mailed

Jaime wrote:

I can find a Yahoo woodworking group to join.
Sorry to have offended you.

Dude, chill out. You haven't offended anyone. We're *teasing* you. It has

That's "dudette" if you haven't already figured it out.

You are *not* obligated to participate in this silliness. Many don't.
Loving wood and woodworking is a great thing. We all do. We also give
each other a hard time. Like the way Larry Jaques is always ranting about
the evils of staining walnut or using poly, and the way I'm always singling
him out and giving him a hard time about everything for no particular
reason. We're a bunch of smart alecks. JOAT is one of the smarteyest
alecks of all, although I don't guess we've ever had a contest to determine
who is actually the smarteyest aleck of all. Hell, it might be me. Or
Larry Jacques. It's probably Larry. Definitely. Definitely Larry. See,

Tendjewberrymud.

there I go singling him out again, and somewhere in the Pacific northwest
the guy is scratching his head and wondering what he did to deserve another
assault on his character. (At least I finally learned how to spell his
name right.) Anyway...

There's a reason my nick is "C-less". -You- may have figured it out
but your finners still hain't. "Look, Ma, no C!"

The Wreck is special. I think even if
I sold all my wood mangling equipment tomrorow and decided to take up cat
grooming for a hobby, I'd still hang out here just for all the discussion
among friends that only tangenitally relates to wood.

Freudian slip? I thought you said you were happily married, Silvie.

Thesaurus: Ancient reptile with excellent vocabulary
http://diversify.com Dynamic Website Applications