Andy Hall

Default IP adressing stinks

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 23:28:33 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

You are obviously very naive and silly. This is what they did to London
bridge.

Yes but that was to sell it to the Americans - a somewhat different
proposition

You are sillier. The idea was to take it down and re-erect.

You can get little blue tablets if that's your problem......

Great budget eh!

I'll let you know when I get the report from my accountant about the
Finance Bill. Last year's one had the extra stealth tax of a
percentage more on all earnings.
This year's has gouged small businesses so Gordon has made no friends
there.

The longest sustained growth in 200 years. fabulous!

So if it's so good, why does so much money need to be borrowed by the
government....???

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl