Charles Krug

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 03:28:30 GMT, George E. Cawthon
wrote:
Jeff Wisnia wrote:
Tony Hwang wrote:

Hi,
Not only at Sears, common occurence everywhere.
If anyone dares, name a place where there is true customer
service. Every time I am at store, bank or whatever,
feels like I am there to serve them, Sigh!
Tony

Why do you think what a farmer brings his cows to a bull for is called
"service"?

Cause many farmers used to be ultra conservative, and they
didn't want to use an offensive word which would be any word
that truly describe the act. Course this has nothing to do
with Sears or service.

Nowadays, "Service" means a guy from the regional sire pool shows up
with a Dewar flask (Read: "Big honkin Thermos") filled with little
vials of semen.

You can google up various sires online. Service from a Champion bull,
especially a deceased one, can be quite pricy.