Jack Fearnley

Default Dovetail jig question

You may remember I recently asked a number of questions about problems with
my ancient Craftsman router. Well, I just bought myself a Bosch 1617EVSPK.
This has both fixed base and plunge capabilities, variable speed, accurate
height control etc. etc. I feel as though I have moved from a Model T Ford
to a Cadillac in one step! It's pretty overwhelming.

Now my skills have to catch up to the machines abilities.

I am trying to make dovetails in a drawer using my dovetailing jig (General
International 40-010). The front of the drawer(3/4") is thicker than the
sides(1/2") and have difficulty setting up. Can this jig actually handle
separate thicknesses?

Best Regards,
Jack Fearnley