Dan Murphy

Cliff wrote in news:v0mqv05kp3g053voo8uql34j17t6r90rja@
4ax.com:

On 30 Jan 2005 01:36:50 GMT, Dan Murphy wrote:

Cliff wrote in
m:

snip

I'm done. There's no point.

So tell us what YOU think that the neocon's plan would do G.

I would hope that it will start a debate about changing a horrible
regressive tax. It would be great if the great retirement Ponzi scheme were
to be replaced with something more worthwhile.
Why is it that Uber-Libs turn into conservative nut jobs when you start
talking about their pet welfare program, that has outlived its usefullness?
Why do you think that a welfare program concieved in 1934 during the Great
Depression, is still the perfect solution in 2005? I know what you don't
like about the proposed changes. They give hard working folks a CHOICE
about where THEIR money goes. I fully understand that elitist progressive
thinkers are against giving the riff-raff a chance to make decisions for
themselves. They're not qualified, right? Pffft.

Dan